BRC ARABIA (LLC) operates under ISO 9001 Quality Management System since August 2001 and currently certified to ISO 9001:2015, with the scope: "Manufacturing of Welded Wire Mesh, Rebars Cut & Bent, Cold Rolled Steel Wires and Rebars Threading with Joint Couplers".
Added milestone, BRC ARABIA (LLC) is the first wire mesh producer in UAE to offer DCL certified wire mesh products. These products bear DCL Product Conformity Mark with the standard specification, BS 4483:2005 (Steel Fabric for the Reinforcement of Concrete).
THE QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
The Management and Staff of BRC Arabia recognise their responsibility for sustainable development and are committed towards achieving it by ensuring to satisfy customers and other stakeholders with the quality of products and services, protect the occupational health and safety of all those associated with the business activities of BRC Arabia and to minimise adverse impacts on the environment.
To accomplish this, we shall:
- Establish, implement and maintain an effective Quality Management System and continually improve its performance.
- Identify and meet the requirements of customers and other relevant stakeholders including legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support and cooperate with our customers, business partners and government agencies and comply with the relevant health, safety and environmental legislation and other requirements.
- Set and periodically review Quality objectives commensurate with the customer and regulatory requirements identified in the activities and locations under our responsibility.
- Engage, inform, educate and train staff and others, including suppliers, regarding their obligation toward minimising Quality risks and continually improving Quality performance.
- Aim to be the leading reinforcing steel business in UAE and beyond, by producing and supplying the markets with the best quality products and services.
The Quality Policy shall be appropriately communicated and made available to all staff and interested parties to make them aware of their individual obligations.